What You’ll Need
- 1 Baby cucumber
- 1/2 cup cooked white rice
- Single salmon filet
- Sriracha, coconut aminos, salt, pepper, garlic powder, Old Bay, sesame seeds to taste
What To Do
- Season the salmon with the salt, pepper, garlic powder, Old Bay to taste.
- Cook the salmon in an air fryer at 400 degrees for ~12 mins or until cooked fully.
- Cut the cucumber into bite sized pieces.
- Cook or heat up the rice, plate along with the salmon and cucumber
- Drizzle with Sriracha, add sesame seeds, and coconut aminos to taste.
- Mix + enjoy!