In this episode, Carrie Walder ( creator of @walderwellness ) shares her story and best balanced living hacks. You’ll learn:
- How Carrie balances healthy living while creating her career and business
- Pieces of Carrie’s health journey that empowered her to take control of her health & happiness
- Best practices for balanced mindset, staying motivated, and learning how to eat to feel good
- Common misconceptions or mistakes in the wellness world you might want to be aware of
- Carrie’s favorite easy recipes & resources for those looking to upgrade their eating without stress
About Carrie Walder, MS RD:
Carrie Walder, MS, RD, is a Registered Dietitian in both Canada and the United States. She completed her Master’s of Science in Clinical Nutrition at New York University prior to returning to her hometown of Vancouver to open her private practice. Carrie is passionate about sharing evidence-based nutrition advice, promoting healthy lifestyle change, and helping others foster positive relationships with food. She runs the Instagram account @walderwellness, where she shows how to use whole food ingredients in simple, yet creative ways to make healthy eating accessible, realistic, and delicious.
Currently helping people by: serving private nutrition counseling clients. Link in her website to work with Carrie
Want more inspo?