In this episode, Lauren Frontiera of The Real Female Entrepreneur breaks down the essential steps she took to pull herself up from a dark place and improve her mental health enough to share positivity & motivation on her successful podcast, The Real Female Entrepreneur.
You’ll hear us break down:
- our TOP tips on taking great care of yourself & your mental health no matter how busy you are
- how Lauren sets boundaries to protect her energy and pour her heart into her job
- how your physical health and mental health are SO intertwined
- & how to change the way you talk to yourself so you can truly reach your goals
Lauren is the creator of The Real Female Entrepreneur, a powerful podcast + online sisterhood that inspires women to own their real selves so they can build intentional lives and businesses they love! Lauren runs on optimism, almond milk chai lattes, and a dash of magic. In the TRFE podcast, Lauren dives into the stories of both high-profile and newly emerging women entrepreneurs and creates a space for real, raw, honest conversations. When she’s not behind the mic, you can find her on the yoga mat, meditating, hiking through the breathtaking Rocky Mountains, and exploring the spiritual journey that is life and entrepreneurship.
- The podcast: https://
- The Sisterhood: https://
- Instagram: https://www.
- Facebook: https://www.
- Pinterest: https://www.
OH, & Don’t Forget:
Sign up as a Healthy & Hustling VIP today to access:
- Recipe Ebook (over 30 nutrient-dense & EASY, healthy recipes)
- Monthly downloads, guides, health coaching classes to help you love your body
- step-by-step support to make the healthy changes you need
15% off ALL Sunkiss Organics: use code LUPE2018 , sunkissorganics.com
Contact Lupe: email@example.com